Monday, February 14, 2011

What did you get for Valentine's Day?

I left home yesterday morning, having forgotten to bring home my husband's Valentine's card from where it was hiding in my desk at work. It was pretty uneventful here. No bunches of flowers arriving, no balloons floating around the office....

I got home in the evening to find a HUGE purple box on the kitchen work-top waiting for me! I waited patiently until after dinner before ripping into the pretty shiny paper, and contained within was..... an Ice-cream maker!!! 2 x 0.7liter tubs with seperate switches so you can make one or two batches at a time - different flavours if you wanted to!

I love it - and I will be on a mission to make some ice-cream this weekend, so if anyone has any suggestions as to flavours, please feel free to message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment