Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brunch!

What did you do last weekend? We went to Brunch at the Marriott and ate and drank more than any person should in one sitting! Here are some of the delights we sampled...


Choose your ingredients and they'll cook it for you!



Seafood galore....



What tasty morsels lie under these covers...?



Beautiful watermelon carvings


An ice sculpture! And actual real ice-sculpture!



Most of the food is laid on outside the restaurants and you can go and choose what you want to eat, but some of the rooms lay on food as well.



Anyone for Sushi?



How about some Salmon?



Or Indian?



Maybe you have a sweet tooth like I do - these puddings were heavenly. Truly.



Back to the sushi. My husband tried it, but raw fish is not really my thing...


I'd rather delight in these yummy things!!!

P.S. Look at that square dish in the last picture - isn't it lovely?! I want some of those!!





No comments:

Post a Comment